Monday, March 28, 2011

New From KissedbyPix & CU Freebie

So here I was on Friday all ready to create this lovely blog post with freebies and new goodies and low and behold I went to add my products to the store and our server was full.

We you all know what that means, Server move...ugh never fun but its over and we are now on a brand spanking new server... Yay!

Then I found my Mojo with the help of Sarah aka Scraps by CWD who has these amazing new CU layout templates exclusively at TKO Scraps!
OMG using these made the freebie QP I made you all so darn easy!
I love love love CU templates! {Grins}
Anywho..... Click on the QP Preview to snag the Quick Page.



Which leads me to my newest product My Funny Bunny Bottle Caps,you can grab them now at TKO for $1.00
Click the preview to shop



Now on to the CU freebie! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I know its a little early for Easter but no self respecting Easter basket is complete without eggs in it! I created a full Size layered egg cluster for you all!
Sample is included as well..



Thank you all for looking and putting up with my huge blog post....enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2013

Back to TOP