Monday, February 25, 2013

Becky's Creations

Let The Music Play






The preview is incorrect here. There are 12 elements and 8 papers all music themed.
Each paper is 900 x 900. This is a commercial use product and I have included the color palette so you can
mix and match the kit with your own made elements/papers and then sell it as a Personal use product. You may use up to
25% of my products in your own kit.



Here are the full size papers that match my Let The Music Play cu kit. I have included the color palette
so you can make your own elements/papers or you can purchase the tag size kit with elements and ts papers and
mix and match to make your own kit . You may only use 25% of my product to make your own personal use
products.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Customization and Installation by Krissy's Scraps 2013

Back to TOP